- CONNECT with other fans with their insider knowledge of these iconic Euro-jazzers from the 70s. while wearing the shirt around town.
- INFORM the youngsters about one of the jazz quartets of the 1970s. "Who is Gabarek?" Let me play you a bit of "The Wind Up..."
- HAVE FUN debating with your other Keith Jarret aficionados about whether the European Quartet or the American Quartet put out better music.
Well, we have you covered with our Custom List Shirt, where you can change up the list of one of our existing shirts, or create your OWN dream list from scratch for an extra $12. This is a great option for people that want to make a shirt for a special event as well – a family reunion, a bridal shower, etc.
- The shirt itself is a Bella Canvas 3001.
- This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite.
- Super soft cotton and excellent quality print make one fall in love with it over and over again.
- 100% NO SWEATSHOPS & ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTION
- Manufactured and printed in the USA
- 100% combed and ring-spun soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10|
- **Please allow extra time – 1-2 weeks – because delays due to COVID-19**
- FREE US Shipping.
- Flat rate $10 international shipping on the first shirt, $4 on each additional shirt.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours of your order.
Celebrate your heroes, and educate the masses as you wear this comfy and cozy Keith Jarrett European Quartet Shirt around town!