-Not available in stores-
Do you - or someone else in your life – play the drums, or love hanging out listening to Aretha Franklin, Stuff, Paul Simon, or The Blues Brothers? If so, then our 70s NYC Groove Drummers Shirt is the perfect gift for them (or you!) This super-soft t-shirt features a few (but not all) of the great studio drummers of 1970s New York - Benard Purdie, Jerry Marotta, Steve Gadd, and Steve Jordan.
- CONNECT with other drummers, or fans of 70s funk, disco, soul, and groove while wearing the shirt around town.
- INFORM youngsters about the influence that Jerry Marotta had on Steve Gadd's drumming.
- HAVE FUN debating with your friends about what other drummers should be on this shirt! Buddy Williams? Alan Schwartzberg? Idris Muhammad?
Not seeing a name you would have included if you made the shirt?
Well, we have you covered with our Custom List Shirt, where you can change up the list of one of our existing shirts, or create your OWN dream list from scratch for an extra $12. This is a great option for people that want to make a shirt for a special event as well – a family reunion, a bridal shower, etc.
- The shirt itself is a Bella Canvas 3001.
- This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite.
- Super soft cotton and excellent quality print make one fall in love with it over and over again.
- 100% NO SWEATSHOPS & ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTION
- Manufactured and printed in the USA
- 100% combed and ring-spun soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10|
- **Please allow extra time – 1-2 weeks – because delays due to COVID-19**
- FREE US Shipping.
- Flat rate $10 international shipping on the first shirt, $4 on each additional shirt.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours of your order.
Celebrate your heroes, and educate the masses as you wear this comfy and cozy 70s NYC Groove Drummers Shirt around town!