-Not available in stores-
- CONNECT with other fans of classic rock, metal, the 1980s, and MTV while wearing the shirt around town.
- INFORM youngsters that Tommy Lee used to play Sonar and Pearl drums.
- HAVE FUN debating with your other drum-nerds about which of the guys could "Lay it Down" the best!
This shirt was based on the early influences of the great Los Angeles-based drummer, Jeff Bowders.Not seeing a name you would have included if you made the shirt?
Well, we have you covered with our Custom List Shirt, where you can change up the list of one of our existing shirts, or create your OWN dream list from scratch for an extra $10. This is a great option for people that want to make a shirt for a special event as well – a family reunion, a bridal shower, etc.
- The shirt itself is a Bella Canvas 3001.
- This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite.
- Super soft cotton and excellent quality print make one fall in love with it over and over again.
- 100% NO SWEATSHOPS & ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTION
- Manufactured and printed in the USA
- 100% combed and ring-spun soft cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10|
- **Please allow extra time – 1-2 weeks – because delays due to COVID-19**
- FREE US Shipping.
- Flat rate $10 international shipping on the first shirt, $4 on each additional shirt.
- Orders are processed within 24 hours of your order.
Celebrate your heroes, and educate the masses as you wear this comfy and cozy 80s Metal Drummers Shirt around town!